1-1½ # Monkfish Tail
6 Slices Bacon- cut in ½
2-3T. Mojo’s Wild Life Hot Sauce
2# Fresh Spinach – wilted (or substitute your favorite greens like Kale or Beet Greens)
Finish with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon
2C. Jasmine Rice – cooked according to package directions and tossed with 2T. Fresh Parsley and 1T. Wild Life Hot Sauce (or substitute your favorite smashed potato recipe)
- Rub each piece of fish with Mojo’s Wild Life Sauce.
- Lay out bacon pieces into rectangular mat and place fish on top. Roll into a log. (Shown in pictures 1- 3)
- Sear on all sides in hot sauté pan. Transfer to preheated 400-degree oven and Roast for 12-15 minutes until firm.
- Slice into medallions about 1” thick (between 3-4/ person)
- Finish with a little extra Wild Life Hot Sauce or Sea Salt if desired.